9.07.2012

Food Haul!


I've only been at school for three weeks, and I've already come to the realization that it is extremely difficult to keep up with a healthy diet. With fast food everywhere and the absence of parents to nag you about eating your fruits and veggies, it's easy to get off track. I've been doing my best to stray away from the convenient dining hall foods, but I will admit that I have caved a few times. 

Last night, as I was browsing through the food category of Pinterest, I had a sudden epiphany and realized that just because I'm in college doesn't mean my only food options are ramen noodles and fast food. This morning, I hopped out of bed and decided to embark on a journey to Whole Foods, located a few towns over. I have to say, I'm pretty stoked about my choices. With all of this junk food around me, I've actually been CRAVING my fruits and veggies. I made sure I had plenty of options (and space in my mini-fridge) to last me about a week. Whole Foods might be on the pricier side, but I REFUSE TO GAIN THE FRESHMAN FIFTEEN. Along with a variety of fruits, I also picked up a few "healthy" snacks to munch on throughout the day. I don't know if I'll be able to make the forty-five minute drive to Whole Foods every week, but I'm pretty excited that I have healthier (and yummy!) options to choose from. 
♥♥Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Super cute blog! xo.
    Meg

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete