9.06.2012

An Introduction

Welcome to The Glitter Pages! Let me start off by saying, this is my first blog and I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. I'm just your average college freshman trying to find her place in the world. I am studying interior design at a university here in Texas, and although I am only on week two of classes, I am already ecstatic to begin my career as a designer. I'm not quite sure what the focal point of this blog is going to be, and I've decided that I'll just go along with whatever my imagination can create. I'm quite the girly-girl, so there will probably be a great amount of nail polish, fashion, and design posts; as well as the occasional life lesson or college experience. As an interior design major, I am reluctantly anticipating many late nights finishing up stressful projects, meaning this blog will also serve as a place for me to vent about my struggles, fears, and annoyances. At this point, I've run out of things to say, so I'll end by saying: 

"Some girls were just born with glitter in their veins" -Paris Hilton

 ♥ Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment